Stone Fox has been one of my favorite books to read since I began my teaching journey over ten years ago. This packet is a collection of all of the things that I’ve created over the years to enrich the story. I’ve included a wide variety or resources to help you to get the most out of your classroom journey with Stone Fox. There are 35 pages in total, not including answer keys.
This resource includes the following:
- Book-specific graphic organizers for narrative elements, cause and effect, making connections, fact and opinion, character traits, context clues, and main idea
- Writing a chapter summary instructions and resources
- Movie compare and contrast to be used after reading the book and watching the movie
- Writing prompts. 2 story-themed prompts
- 11 pages of comprehension questions with answer keys
- 5 pages of story vocabulary, each set includes one page with words and definitions, and one with just the words.
- 24-question book test, which includes multiple-choice, matching, fill in the blank, and short answer questions about the story
As always, please contact me with any questions or concerns BEFORE leaving feedback. I strive to make sure that you are happy with your purchase.