Stone Fox by John Reynolds Gardiner.
This novel study includes everything you need to read the book Stone Fox with your class! The novel study is designed to be done either as a whole class, in small groups, or independently by students.
- Novel Study Rules/Guidelines
- Reading Log
- Unknown Words List
- Pre-reading Questions
- Author Biography Research Assignment
- Reading Response Questions (broken up by chapter)
- Character Map Activity (for the 5 main characters in the book)
- Willy's Schedule Activity
- Chronological Timeline Activity
I absolutely loved doing this novel study with my students. Please let me know if I can help answer any questions for you. Happy learning!
The fonts used within this packet are:
* A Song for Jennifer.
* Bookman Old Style.