A Stone Fox novel study with reading skills for each chapter, quizzes for every two chapters, a final test, and many final project choices for the novel "Stone Fox" by John Reynolds Gardiner.
This is a full unit for the novel Stone Fox. In the unit you will find:
1. A chapter layout with what skill you should teach in each chapter
2. Discussion questions for each chapter
3. Skill ”work page” for each chapter. These pages can be projected to work on as a whole class or printed for your students to work on.
4. A quiz for every two chapters
5. Answer Keys for all quizzes
6. Final Skill Sheets
7. A Final Test
8. Final projects for your kids to show their learning during the novel!
The skills discussed in this novel are:
1. Text Connections
4. Cause & Effect
5. Character Traits & Motivations
6. Main Idea & Detail
8. Compare & Contrast
9. Point of View
If you would like the digital version of this unit that is all on Google Drive check it out here: Stone Fox on Google Drive
For more novel companions look here:
Shiloh Novel Companion