Stone Soup Matching Game and Quizzes
-Storytown and Treasures
Vocabulary activities for Stone Soup as told by Jon Muth.
This package includes:
• Quiz of ten words (Storytown version) and their definition
• Quiz of ten words (Treasures version)
• Six picture matching words (Storytown)
• Six picture matching words (Treasures)
• Matching card game – Choice of matching pictures, sentences, words or definitions.
• Answer Keys
• All the pictures/sentences match the coordinating posters and games in this unit. They may be used alone, or as a set.
5. generous (storytown)
6. famine (storytown)
7. untrusting (treasures)
8. guests (treasures)
Common Core Standard –
Vocabulary Acquisition and Use
3.L.6 Acquire and use accurately grade-appropriate conversational, general academic, and domain specific words and phrases, including those that signal spatial and temporal relationships.
Please check my store for supporting documents-
Stone Soup Vocabulary Posters and Word Wall
Stone Soup Integrated Vocabulary PPT
Stone Soup Matching Game and Quiz
Stone Soup Roll Read and Graph 2 Versions
3 Pack Stone Soup Vocabulary Set
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations by Kim Shelley!
• http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Khrys-Bosland (fonts)