* 6 robust words and 4 more vocabulary words in cursive. (10 total)
* Vocabulary words, definitions, and phrases to help students study and learn 10 new vocabulary words.
*Additional 2 lines of Spelling Words (5 words each line, 10 words total) correlated with the California Treasures Lessons.
* Teacher says 5 vocab words and students write in definitions.
* Teacher says 6 spelling words
* Students may write their own sentences or Teacher may dictate sentences that they've worked on throughout the week.
* Students must identify prepositional phrases, subordinating conjunctions, complete subject, complete predicate, and general parts of speech.
In my class, I dictate 2-3 sentences we've covered in class/homework. Then the students write their own sentence(s) showing mastery of grammar, sentence structure, and ability to use the word correctly.
* 24 points total: 10 pts vocab/definition, 6 pts spelling, 2 pts for each sentence.