- Integrated history and close reading lessons with material for geography, science and math as well, allow you to make learning bridge across the curriculum. These History Minute no prep packets are great for sub plans or bell ringers, and can get you through a day of teaching or cover you for a wee$56.00$33.60Save $22.40
This resource features a two-page article on Stonehenge, its construction, purpose, and builders. This then connects to a cross-curricular integrated history and close reading lesson with material for geography and math as well. This no prep packet is great for sub plans or bell ringers and is just one lesson in a new series, called History Minutes.
Included in this resource:
- How to Guide
- 2-Page Reading on Stonehenge
- Annotation Guide
- 5-Step Close Reading Activity
- Main Idea
- Comprehension Question
- Prove Your Idea
- Guided Notes
- Geography Lesson - "Where does the story take place?"
- Math Lesson - "How does that work?"
- Smart Scribbles
- Word Puzzles
- Everything in a black & white (grayscale) version
- All Answer Keys
Although this is a distance learning resource because it is easily completed by students on their own, it is NOT digital. It is a PDF resource.
If you would like to take a glimpse at a similar resource, a free portion of “Machu Picchu” is avaliable at the following link. I hope you enjoy it.
You may also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
* Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for. :)
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.