Also included in
- These STEM Digital Activities will get your students creating, exploring, and working with the design process through Google. Low prep for you, as all files are ready to go. Students can work in school or from home! You can even grade their work with Google Classroom.Save 20% with this bundle comparPrice $16.80Original Price $24.00Save $7.20
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, yPrice $258.82Original Price $369.75Save $110.93
Do you want to try some new and exciting projects in your classroom? This Stop Motion Animation Kit is perfect for you! This resource is filled with step by step teacher directions & tips to getting started, vocabulary task cards, a rubric, and student response sheets. Available in a DIGITAL & printable version. Create movies with your class today with only a few simple materials.
I began using the stop motion technique with my classes as young as second grade. This is a film making technique where students take many photos to create an animated video. You will need a device (iPad, cell phone, tablet) or camera for filming. The Stop Motion Studio App is FREE though! Some other camera items (HUE) come with their own software too.
Students can work at home with a cell phone or iPad and their favorite toys.
This project can be used with various themes. (Super hero, digital citizenship, kindness, continue an ending to a book, change the ending of a book, visualize an event in a class book …the possibilities are endless!) Students will begin the project by creating and planning out a story, using the storyboard to plan, and then animating their creation! Get started today!!
- Students response sheets (Digital available in a Google slides)
- Graphic organizer to pre plan
- Story board
- Writing sheets to write story on
- Vocabulary task cards
- Digital vocabulary assessment using Google Forms
- Students do not need a Google account to use this
- Vocabulary matching sheet (quiz) - Printable
- Job roles
-Assign your students roles during movie making
- Digital Google Slide Show for Distance Learning
- Includes two videos about animated movies
- Comparison charts to brainstorm about movies
- Includes KWL Chart for Pre lesson
- Graphic Organizers to plan
- Detailed teacher guide filled with
-suggestions from my own classroom experience, links to videos, directions
-How to share digitally
- Student rubric - easily grade projects
- Digital & Printable versions
I hope your students have as much fun with this project as mine did!!! I would love to see your students' creations!!! Tag me in photos @MissTechQueen
- Check out the makerspace bundle & save 30% off !!
- Check out Simple STEM Challenges.
- Click here to view all of the items available for Google EDU.
I'd Love to connect with YOU!
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
As always, please contact me with any questions! Thank you,