Get your students thinking before learning to tell time by knowing the difference between an analog clock and a digital clock using this sort and question activity.
• The sort alone is great for a station activity!
• T-Chart for sort included!
• Questions included for either teacher led small group activity during guided math or as a challenge station activity for your high flyers.
• Sentence frames are included to help your students form a written response.
• Quick Check Questions included (#4 and #5) to check student understanding of the parts of both clocks.
Carie’s Curricular Compendium