Do you ever wish you had something short and sweet, ready to go, for those classroom moments students are just losing focus. This quick, on the fly, activity is great to give students a little bit of perspective on the timeliness of their work. Have students calculate how long it will take them to complete their assignment using a proportion.
★HOW IT WORKS:★
• Teachers can pass out slips randomly or with students previously knowledge.
• Time students on their work.
• Have students write down the amount of time they were given and the number of problems they completed in that time.
• Now have students determine how long it will take them to finish the assignment at their current rate, using a proportion.
★THIS RESOURCE CAN ALSO BE FOUND IN:★
• 7th Grade Math Mega Bundle
***Don't forget, by leaving FEEDBACK
you are earning TPT credit that can be used towards making additional purchases***
***When new items are released within my store they are marked down 50% or more for a limited time! By becoming a FOLLOWER
you will get notifications on these products before they are posted at regular price!***
The purchase of this resource authorizes use for one teacher only. Additional licenses can be purchased if needed for multiple tea