This is a simple to use positive behavior program that allows students to take accountability for their own actions. The program asks students to “Stop and Think” of their behavior and how they will act differently next time. Students will fill out a behavior reflection form and have a brief conference with another teacher about the behavior and future plan. It's so simple and effective!
All program materials are included from to student behavior reflection forms, teacher tracking forms, student reminder slips, signs, and wall posters . . . this program is ready to print and use. There are 30 pages of PDF materials and 7 pages of editable forms for you to personalize if desired.
See the visual preview to see all of the program components.
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT HELP SUPPORT POSITIVE BEHAVIOR IMPROVEMENT:
• BIG Behavior Bundled Set of 9 Classroom Management Products
• Stop & Think Positive Behavior Program
• Easter Eggstravaganza Inventive Reward Ticket System
• Halloween Behavior Incentive Tickets
• Thanksgiving Behavior Incentive Tickets
• The Holiday Bonus Box & Grouch Box Behavior Program
• Teaching “I’m Sorry” “Lo Siento” PPT, Cards & Role Playing System
• 8 Student Behavior Contracts & Point Charts – Editable in MS Word
• Positive Behavior Incentive Tickets
• Behavior Stamp Cards
• Wise Owl Student of the Month Program – Student Recognition Award
• Proud Panda Student of the Month Program – Student Recognition Award
• Student of the Month Program FULLY EDITABLE - Student Recognition Award
• Character Traits Posters & PowerPoint MEGA Set of 78 Traits (and growing!)
• Character Traits Posters - 18 Posters
• Student of the Week Program: You’re the Star” Editable