Are you tired of students losing so much of all their hard work over summer break?
It’s Jen Bengel here from Out of This World Literacy.
If you are working with students and want them to maintain all the hard work they have accomplished this year over the summer (or on an extended break), then this resource is for YOU!
1. Parent letters to support reading over summer break.
2. Book talk forms, organization ideas, and evaluation pages.
3. Summer reading log
4. Summer reading log covers
5. Summer reading contract
6. Summer reading incentives
7. Summer reading rewards
8. 3 mini lessons for making a summer reading plan
To send home reading passages in level ranges from A-Z, visit the research-based Reading Intervention Program by going to →www.readingintervention.com ←
Copyright © 2018 Jen Bengel
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.