Parents love to know how their child is behaving throughout the school day daily. With this stoplight behavior system, parent communication about behavior is easy, fast, and becomes the child's responsibility.
I have been using the stoplight behavior system as one aspect of my classroom management system for years and it truly works, stops behaviors from happening, helps students reflect and change their behaviors, and allows for constant parent-teacher communication.
With the easy reflection page, students can reflect on their behavior and understand how to change their behavior for next time. Communication with parents is easy with monthly behavior calendars and fast and easy check-box behavior notices for reports to parents.
This system is also great for documentation of behavior over time.
Included in this product:
- Teacher directions
- Stoplight behavior system with 5 positive and negative levels - just print, glue, and laminate and you are ready to go!
- Parent letter explaining the system
- 4 school-themed monthly calendars for ANY month that students color at the end of each day and parents initial for constant behavior communication
- Student reflection page for easy reflection (both written and/or drawing for younger students) and communication with parents about behavior
- Easy check-box type slips of paper to attach to calendars to report to parents about behaviors child exhibited during the day
Download the preview to see more!
Jessica Booth 2016