This is a social story designed for students on the autism spectrum or students in special education who have trouble relating to specific social skills.
- The story addresses the issue of hygiene and stopping the spread of germs. .
- Picture Communication Symbols included with the story for non-verbal students
- Comprehension worksheet included for both high readers and an adapted version with picture choices. Great for "WH" questions!
- Great activity for a smartboard and ideas to make it personal to fit the needs of the student.
- Great story for all ages.
-Great morning meeting activity, group, or individual story.
Hope you enjoy! Please remember to leave feedback and follow me. Thanks for looking!
Stopping the Germs~ A Social Story by Jenna Leopard is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License