Have you ever wanted to seamlessly connect your reading comprehension lessons with vocabulary instruction, but are overwhelmed with all the work this entails?
With 100 Words Vocabulary your students will be able to learn vocabulary to mastery easily and effectively!
You will receive:
1) Seven sheets of between ten and fifteen vocabulary words from Anthony Horowitz's novel, equalling 100 total words. Each list contains the vocabulary word, part of speech, definition, and page number and sentence that the word appears in the book. The sheets are intended to be lined up and printed front to back to create a flashcard template to be used in vocabulary study.
2) An alphabetized list of all 100 words
2) Large-print lists of all 100 words to be used for word walls or learning centers
3) Teaching suggestions for effective vocabulary instruction including a link to free online games I've created for each week of vocabulary!
4) Common Core Standards related to 100 Words vocabulary instruction
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.