This package includes boards for 2 classic children's books. Each board has pictures representing the different characters and events in the story. These can be used for sequencing and reading comprehension, or as a communication board for students with special needs. This package would also be helpful for English Language Learners who need additional visual supports.
This is only 1 set, but there are 10 sets available in my store including:
1) Polar Bear Polar Bear What Do You Hear? & Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?
2) Corduroy & Corduroy's Pocket
3) Goodnight Gorilla & Goodnight Moon
4) Henny Penny & We're Going on a Bear Hunt
5) If You Give a Mouse a Cookie... & The Wheels on the Bus
6) The Mitten & The Snowy Day
7) The Napping House & Rainbow Fish
8) The Three Little Pigs & Goldilocks and the Three Bears
9) The Very Hungry Caterpillar & There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
10 Three Billy Goats Gruff & The Little Red Hen
These boards are great for all students, but especially for those that need visuals to go with words. They are perfect for ESL students and they're great for use within reading, math, writing, or science/social studies curriculum!
Additionally, this package provides templates (7 pages) to create your own storyboards or modify storyboards for various students.
The Picture Communication Symbols ©1981–2010 by Mayer-Johnson LLC. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission. Boardmaker™ is a trademark of Mayer-Johnson LLC.
2100 Wharton Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203
Phone: 1 (800) 588-4548
Fax: 1 (866) 585-6260
Web site: www.mayer-johnson.com