These story book activities are designed for students in elementary or middle school! Simple and useful! These are worksheets and flashcards designed to be used with a story book of your choice. No stories are included in this product.
Note: The graphic organizers each have 2 versions - one with lines for older students to write responses and one with blank spaces for younger students to draw pictures.
Included in this download:
• Create-A-Cover (students design a book cover)
• Story Elements Graphic Organizers
• Beginning-Middle-End Graphic Organizer
• WH Question Graphic Organizer
• Main Idea Organizer
• Making Predictions Page
• Perspective Taking Pages
• Character Study Page
• Open Ended Reinforcement Pages
• Articulation Book Hunt Page
• Comic Strip Sequencing (sequence the story you read or make your own!)
• Rhyming Words Page (find rhyming words in the story!)
• Verb Book Hunt Page (find verbs in the story!)
• Vocabulary Word Definition Page
• Venn Diagram
• Writing Response Page (summarize the story or write about how it made you feel!)
• Story Questions - Basic WH questions, Questions about how characters feel, and opinion questions to be asked after reading a story
• Flashcard Deck - Containing the same questions as the Story Questions Pages - Basic WH questions, Questions about how characters feel, and opinion questions to be asked after reading a story
ALL BLACK AND WHITE, LOW PREP! You'll use it over and over again with many different books!