• Let your students get their creative juices flowing and tell you an original story
• Perfect warm up activity
• Page 1 for any level.
• Pages 2-4 From Beginner level
• Alphabetized Story Cards for lower levels
• Organized into Lexical groups.
• Use to practice Relative Pronouns: Who, That, Which, Where
Eg. It's something WHICH is from Africa, it's big and scary. It's something THAT could bite your head off. It's a top-dog cat! Answer=Lion
Eg. It's something THAT you wear on your wrist. It's something THAT is useful for keeping your appointments etc. Answer=Watch
Do you get the idea?