Here are six worksheets that your students can complete after reading or listening to a story. These sheets are great for kids to complete independently or at a listening center.
I have included these story elements in this download:
1. Draw a picture of the setting and write about it.
2. Draw and write about the main character and your favorite characters.
3. Write and draw the beginning, middle and end of the story.
4. Write and draw the problem and solution of the story.
5. Write and draw your favorite part of the story.
6. Think about a self to text connection and reflect.
I hope you enjoy using these worksheets. Thanks again for downloading. Please follow me at