This 127 page pack has bookmarks on 21 different story elements and topics. There are 315 total questions that cover important elements such as character, setting, plot, theme, reading attitudes, genres, and more! There are also blank and editable templates so you can type in your own questions. These bookmarks work great during guided reading groups, literature circles, silent reading time, and partner work.
21 Different Story Elements and Topics Included
• illustrations and layout
• understanding audiences
• reading attitudes
• nonfiction and informational
• fiction and literature
• fairy tales
• folklore, myths, and legends
• fantasy and science fiction
• history and current events
• exploration books
• inventions and how-to
Easy and Engaging Ways to Get Your Students Back Into the Text
• 315 different questions to use
• 5 questions per card
• higher order thinking questions that help your students dive deep into the text to find their answers
Bookmarks That Can Be Used With ANY Book
• 127 pages of bookmarks that can be used with any book. Each bookmark can also be used over and over again with different books and authors.
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●Text-Dependent Question Stems (84 question stems!)
●Text-Dependent Questions: Read and Roll FREEBIE
●Guided Reading Job Cards
●Language Arts Review Flashcards