Also included in
- You are purchasing all of my flipbooks at a huge discount! This bundle includes over 30 flipbooks! Editable Books:BTS FlipbookCurriculum FlipbookSubstitute FlipbookField Trip Flipbook for ChaperonesClass Rules Mini-FlipReady to Print (Non-Editable)Friend of the WeekStory Elements Author's Pie20+ Sci$95.00$125.00Save $30.00
- By request, I am bundling eleven of my flipbooks. This bundle is for teachers that would like to own all my flipbooks but already purchased my mini-flips bundle. This product includes:Editable Books:BTS FlipbookCurriculum FlipbookSubstitute FlipbookField Trip FlipbookClass Rules Mini-FlipReady to Pr$35.75$59.50Save $23.75
- This bundle was created by request. You are purchasing a large bundle of resources that include English & Spanish copies. Several of these resources are editable, but some are not. Please make sure to look at each individual item for specific edibility details. Please note that I will be adding$99.25$141.75Save $42.50
You are purchasing a paper saving flipbook that can be used with any fictional read aloud or your weekly anthology story! What I love best about these books is that you can easily differentiate what each child does to complete this assignment. Struggling students can simply draw and write basic text, while the more proficient students can add more detailed information for each section. A Spanish version is now included!
- Update 9/15/18: A Spanish version has been included!
- Update 3/13/17: I've updated this file to include a larger version for younger children :-)
Tab 1: The students will illustrate where this story took place. If it happened in more than one place, the students draw all the scenes.
Tab 2: The students will draw and label all the characters from the book.
Tab 3: The students will write about what happened in the beginning, middle, and end of the story. (Struggling writers can draw what happened.)
On the back the students will record:
- The title
- The author
- The illustrator
I received requests for a lined version. That version has been included in this resource :-)
These square flipbooks use two sheets of paper to create two books! That means that each child uses just ONE sheet of paper total! Just copy back-to-back, fold, staple, and cut down the middle to separate your two books! Detailed picture assembly directions are included.
The larger version uses two sheets of paper to create one book. Choose the one that best fits your students' needs :-)
Please note that this is a PDF file and is NOT editable. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing.