This reading packet was created for 3rd grade students, but will be helpful for 2nd grade students as well. It includes weekly reading logs for at least 9 weeks, teaching or reinforcement worksheets for 5 elements of texts, and bookmarks that work as reminders!
The Reading Logs Include:
* 9 unique reading logs with 4 options: boy setting time goals, boy setting page goals, girl setting time goals, girl setting page goals.
--- * Each set includes individual logs to record: character, event, setting, theme, plot, mood, point of view, main idea, and new words the students encounter while reading.
* 9 pages of reflection journals with room for one entry per day for an entire week.
* 3 different book logs.
The Worksheets Cover:
* 5 individual worksheets to help teach and reinforce the basic elements of text that are required of second and third graders under Common Core Standards.
*The pages cover setting, theme, plot, character, and point of view.
Packet also Contains bookmarks:
* Graphics that match the worksheets, and are black line so your students can color and make their own.
* Bookmarks with empty space for students to draw or write in their own definitions.
* 5 different genre bookmarks (mystery, science fiction, information, biography, and autobiography).
If you are looking for a unit on Word Study click HERE
Thank you for stopping by Interactive Learning with Miss Stefany, make sure you click the little green star by my name up top to receive important updates and notifications of new resources, sales, and promotions!