Story Grammar & Story Retell Visual Set
These visuals are a great companion to any book you use in therapy.
Use literacy based therapy paired with these visual to improve narrative skills, comprehension during and after reading a story, sequencing stories, and to determine plot and theme of stories.
This product is the perfect book companion to any book and teaches students basic story structure.
Pages are available for student to work on independently, as a group or to take home as practice and carryover.
- Story Grammar Room Decor/Visuals of: Characters, Plot, Setting, Theme, Problem, Solution
- SWBST (Somebody Wanted But So Then) story retell visual
- Task Box Sizes of Story Grammar Visuals
- Story Grammar Visual Icons (Great to add to a popsicle stick as a book marker while reading story to children).
- Book markers for students to keep and to increase carryover of skills.
- Book Walk and Literacy Based Therapy Tips
- Know Wonder Learn Page
- Differentiated Story Retell pages that can be used as homework.
All pages are available in color and Black and White. (18 in color + 18 black and white)
The Story Grammar Visuals are available in task box size for the busy therapist/teacher.