Some of my kids were having trouble determining how to solve some story problems. They were not sure what operation to use at times. I made this sort for them to get some extra practice.
I made a color copy of this to give to the students. I then gave them another sheet of paper of a different color. Then I had my students cut out each item. They glued the operations on the top of the paper first. Then they were to glue the story problems under the correct title.
This was a good check for me to see how my kids were doing with understanding different operations. It was also a good practice for them to think about different key words.
I hope that this helps in your classroom!