Story Pyramids are a great way for students to show what they have learned about anything they have read in the classroom, from fiction to nonfiction. Students follow the format of the pyramid to summarize story elements. Included in this product are the guidelines and format, examples using relevant, well known characters, a student sheet, and a grading rubric
Story pyramids can be used:
- In multiple grade levels (elementary through college)
- With any literature students are reading (fiction, nonfiction,
- In various subjects (Write a story pyramid about a famous person
in history or a scientist)
- To review, practice, or assess students' knowledge about story
- To show comprehension of students' reading
- To easily assess using the provided rubric
- For great looking classroom displays
Thanks for downloading! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this product, please contact me via my Teachers pay Teachers store @ http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Stephanie-White-356
All educational activities found within this pack are the property of me, Stephanie White © 2014. Please do not post this activity or any of its contents created by me on online websites.
Thanks again! Enjoy!