Also included in
- This story sequencing with pictures fairy tales bundle includes worksheets that allow students to retell and sequence SIX popular fairy tales. Students will practice retelling each fairy tale and writing sentences for each using the transition words First, Next, Then and Last. This pack includes wor$8.00$12.00Save $4.00
- Save 50% on current sequencing and writing activities now PLUS receive all future packs FREE!! ALL future sequencing and writing packs will be ADDED to this bundle!! This sequencing and writing activities mega bundle includes 58 sequencing packs! Each pack has students sequence 3-4 items and then wr$58.00$116.00Save $58.00
These Rapunzel story retell and sequencing worksheets help students practice summarizing a story and using the transition words First, Next, Then and Last. This pack includes 4 pages containing 3 leveled worksheets and an answer page.
LEVEL1: This level is for students who are up to grade level and do not need additional support sequencing or writing using First, Next, Then and Last. Students will cut out the sequencing pictures, paste them in the correct order and then write a sentence for each sequence using First, Next, Then and Last.
LEVEL 2: This level is for students who only need support with using the First, Next, Then and Last in sequence writing. Everything else is the same as level 1.
LEVEL 3: This level is for students who need the most support. It has pre-written sentences that students trace. This helps those who have trouble sequencing on their own or forming proper sentences.
Click the PREVIEW button for a closer look at each level!
Save 50% by buying the BUNDLE! Includes FIVE different fairytales!
Do you like FREE resources?
You can get free resources by leaving feedback on the products you purchase. Here's how it works:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Look for the "Provide Feedback" button next to each purchase.
3. Click the link and give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
4. Earn TPT credit towards future purchases in exchange for your feedback.
It's SO easy and gives you a little bit of help toward your teaching budget. Plus, your feedback helps other teachers discover great resources. Win, win!!