Products in this Bundle (38)
showing 1-5 of 38 products
Set your students up with year-long story-book retelling practice in a fun, engaging and easy to prep way! This bundle will provide your little learners picture supports, hands-on interaction and result in a meaningful craft for showing off all that hard retelling work!
In this RETELL YEAR LONG growing BUNDLE, you'll get access to 34 high-quality titles to sprinkle retell practice throughout the school year. Once the bundle is complete, there will be 38 kits included. The kits are perfect for a fun mini lesson or a weekly literacy center! By grabbing the bundle, you're saving BIG!
Please note: this is a *growing bundle* meaning, you'll get access to the 3 new titles as they are added for free! (The Fall Collection) *If you own any of the these pre-existing retell kits, you do own some of these titles already! This bundle includes every single Retell Craft Kit in my shop! :)
Currently Included: *click each title to see examples or buy solo!
From the Winter Collection (Dec & Jan)
- The Little Reindeer by Nicola Killen
- The Great Santa Stakeout by Betsy Bird
- The Hanukkah Hamster by Michelle Markel
- The Snowy Day by Jack Ezra Keats
- Sneezy the Snowman by Maureen Wright
- DON'T Feed the COOS by Jonathan Stutzman
- Share some Kindness, Bring some Light *a STUNNING new release*by Apryl Stott
- Tough Cookie by Edward Hemingway
From the February Collection
- LOVE, Z by Jessie Sima
- Crankenstein Valentine by Samantha Berger
- HAIR LOVE by Matthew A. Cherry
- Dragons Love Tacos (1 or 2) by Adam Rubin
- Amy Wu and the Patchwork Dragon by Kat Zhang
From the Spring (March & April) Collections
- My Rainy Day Rocket Ship by Markette Sheppard
- The Good Egg by Jory John
- In a Jar by Deborah Marcero
- Little Red Fort by Brenda Maier
- Rocket Says, CLEAN UP by Nathan Bryon *great for Earth Day*
- Dandy by Ame Dyckman
- Bird Hugs by Ged Adamson
- Rocket Says, Look Up by Nathan Bryon
- Florette by Anna Walker
- The Bad Seed by Jory John
From the May/EOY Collection:
- The Couch Potato by Jory John
- Oona by Kelly Dipucchio
- Goldfish on Vacation by Sally Lloyd Jones
- Not Quite Narwhal by Jessie Sima
- Paletero Man by Lucky Diaz *added June* *June 2021 book*
3. Strictly No Elephants
4. Chrysanthemum *bonus book* added 07/14/21
5. Evelyn Del Rey is Moving Away by Meg Medina
6. The Very Last Leaf by Stef Wade
7. Stumpkin by Lucy Ruth Cummins
8.Giraffes Can't Dance by Giles Andreae
9. I Love My Fangs*National Brush Day is Nov 1*
10. Bonaparte Falls Apart
11. Bad Seed: The Good, The Bad and the Spooky by Jory John
Final Kit Coming in October:
As new kits are added, you'll see a red update notification in your purchases!
Simply download the new item for FREE thanks to your current buy-in price. As each new kit is added, the price will increase!
Per EACH of the 38 Kits: *consistent format* from kit to kit!
- 6-8 Story Cards for Chart (Color, BW) per kit
*Pocket Chart/Anchor Chart Headers: Title, BME, Characters/Setting
- Retelling Hand Sign
- Retelling Game
- Sequence Story Craft (1 Page Option or Layered Options)
(+ Blank//LinedWriting Pages for attaching)
- Story Map (Characters/Setting/P&S)
- BME or First, Next, Last Graphic Organizer
- 1 page Foldable
- Sequence Printable Option
- Writing Prompt Page
This literacy kit supports the core (K-1) retelling standard by using detailed story cards for sequencing (retelling in their own words) and offers written retell practice as well as fine motor via the craftivity.
- Mini Lesson
- Literacy Center
- Whole Group Fun!
- Seasonal Read Alouds
K.6D | 1.7D
Retell Texts in a way that Maintains Meaning
(including characters, Setting, Problem Solution & Key Events in Chronological Order)
K.7C | 1.8c
describe the elements of plot development, including the main events (BME), the problem, & the resolution for texts read aloud with adult assistance/independent 1st
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
Retell stories, including key details
**** CUSTOMER TIPS!
Earn back TPT Credit$ toward FUTURE purchases!
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases.
Interested in knowing about my new resources and discounts?
Click here to follow my store to stay current on all the things & SALES!