Are you looking for a fun and creative way for your students to write stories in stations? Are you needing stations in both English and Spanish? If so, then this is the perfect station for you!
1. Print, laminate, and cut the cards on the solid black lines using colored cardstock for white background cards or use white cardstock with the colored background cards.
2. Purchase colored disposable plastic cups to coordinate with your cards.
3. On the blue cup write WHO, on the green cup write WHAT, and on the yellow cup write WHERE. You may also write the words on other colored cups that coordinate with your colored cards.
4. Place the colored cards in the matching colored cups.
5. When the students go to their writing station, they pull out one card from each cup and then write their story using the cards that say who did it, what they did, and where they did it.
Tons of creative story possibilities for your students and bunches of fun for them to
read to the class!
I did not include pictures on the WHAT cards because I did not want the
students to fixate on the pictures but on the verbs on the cards.
Please note that you may pull out any card that you do not want to use
in your class. Please leave me a question if you would like me to add a card.
Enjoy this product and please check my store for other great products that
you can use.
Teachers Pay Teachers / Mrs. Pier
I would greatly appreciate a positive rating and a praise or a polish to help me improve my products.