No more boring topics or students asking what they should write about! Here are 22 fun and engaging ways for students to get started. Perfect for your blended, in-person, or distance teaching environment.
What you'll get:
- 22 different open-ended, creative (and fun!) writing prompts
- print version that you can duplicate and share with your students or use in centers, warm ups, and more
- digital version that you can share through your distance learning classroom (Google Classroom) Share one or all the prompts. Students will be able to write directly into the slide.
Ways to use this:
- Perfect for narrative and creative writing
- Warm ups, journal prompts, fast finishers, literacy centers
- Get students engaged with fun writing prompts that will spark their imagination!
- Keep your students engaged and excited about writing!
Check the preview for details.
This is going to save you so much time!
I can't wait to hear what you think! I read and respond to all feedback! If you have a questions, just pop it into the Q&A below and I'll get right back to you!