English and Spanish Versions Included!
Ahh!! These spinners are SO MUCH FUN! They make checking for comprehension extremely engaging! Show these spinners on your Smart Board or have the students use them on a device in the classroom (centers, independently, etc.) The spinner spins and the students see the question they are to answer about a book they have read or a read aloud you have done! They are so easy to use! The questions make the students think and help students prepare for standardized tests!
Instructions (also included in the product)--
After reading a book--
1. Pull up the PowerPoint
2. Click VIEW—then READING VIEW.
3. The spinner will come up. Make sure this is projected on your Smart Board if you are doing it whole group.
4. Click the SPIN button. The spinner will spin.
5. When you are ready for it to stop, click STOP.
6. The students will look at the number and answer the corresponding question.
7. If you need to spin again, click the RESET button.
NOTE: Please do not mess with any of the settings or the blank slide. They all have a purpose. IF you accidentally change something, click undo or re-download from your MY PURCHASES tab on TpT.
Think your students would like this for writing? Check out my Writing Prompts Digital Spinners
. The students love writing when they can use these!
I have another FREE
digital spinner for informational text called Informational Stem Digital Spinners
. Go check it out!