This file is designed to address the reading skill of Story Structure!
It features a 2-sided brochure that is printer-friendly and should be printed for students to use throughout the study of Story Structure.
Students will use their brochure as they go through the Story Structure PowerPoint presentation which includes 19 slides that go over:
- What Is Story Structure?
- What are Characters, Setting, Problem, and Solution?
- Example passages where students look for characters, setting, problem, and solution
- Examples passages where students fill in a "who, what, when, where, how" chart
- test-style practice questions with passages
- Guessing the setting from a set of clues
Brochure includes one cut/paste writing activity where students are given a character and setting to create a short story with a problem and solution and a place to record answers to 24 story structure task cards (included in this bundle).
Story Structure Task Cards includes 24 cards with a variety of question types that increase in rigor to meet 3rd grade standards.
Don't miss out on this great way to teach Story Structure that will last you several days!