How can you tie in reading and science? Here is a great springboard for you. Reading the story Chicken Little, you can teach the concept of gravity in an easy, fun way! The unit includes;
Chicken Little book choices
gravity demonstrations with activity sheets
math connections and survey
gravity science stations with labels and worksheet
reading book for them to illustrate and connect to the concept of gravity
art activity idea using shapes
Gravity song to London Bridge
Using a storybook to teach science is a great way to engage your students in all core areas!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard