This is a storybook (story book) PowerPoint presentation that can be read/sung to students like a book. Have students read or sing aloud, or present the story to them! This activity also makes great visuals for a favorite folk song or folk song of month activity. Nursery rhymes are so important to bring in your music classroom - this is a great way to do so!
Like many of you, I am doing tons of activities with folk songs in my room, but need to reach my visual learners! I created this story book to increase engagement in my classroom. My kids LOVED it and I know yours will too!
Teach Preschool? Teach ELL/ESL learners? This is a GREAT way for kids to visualize the words to the nursery rhyme!
This resource includes:
• PDF and PowerPoint version of the presentation.
• Interesting facts about the song.
• History of the song.
• Map of where the song comes from.
• Song presented in story format.
• Sheet music.
Don't forget to check out the other storybooks available!
• Mary Had a Little Lamb
• Humpty Dumpty
• Jack and Jill
• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
• The Itsy Bitsy Spider
• Baa, Baa, Black Sheep
• Rain, Rain, Go Away!
• Little Miss Muffet
• The Muffin Man
• Nutcracker Storybook Presentation
• Peter and the Wolf Storybook!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
• Rainbow Ukulele Curriculum
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
Follow me! - Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!