Need a way to introduce Mary Had a Little Lamb to your students? Look no further! This is the perfect resource to engage your students in singing this amazing song!
• This is available in a money saving BUNDLE!
This is a storybook (story book) PowerPoint presentation that can be read/sung to students like a book. Have students read or sing aloud, or present the story to them! This activity also makes great visuals for a favorite folk song or folk song of month activity. Nursery rhymes are so important to bring in your music classroom - this is a great way to do so!
Like many of you, I am doing tons of activities with folk songs in my room, but need to reach my visual learners! I created this story book to increase engagement in my classroom. My kids LOVED it and I know yours will too!
Teach Preschool? Teach ELL/ESL learners? This is a GREAT way for kids to visualize the words to the nursery rhyme!
This resource includes:
• PDF and PowerPoint version of the presentation.
• Interesting facts about the song.
• History of the song.
• Map of where the song comes from.
• Song presented in story format with multiple verses.
• Sheet music.
• All of the above with two versions of Mary (see preview to both versions)
Please take a look at the preview to see how it is laid out and feel free to ask questions!
Click here to check out the other storybooks available! Each one is available bundled!
• Hey Diddle Diddle
• Baa Baa Black Sheep
• Hey Diddle Diddle
• Humpty Dumpty
• The Itsy Bitsy Spider
• Jack and Jill
• Little Miss Muffet
• Mary Had a Little Lamb
• The Muffin Man
• Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater
• Rain, Rain, Go Away
• Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
• Nutcracker Storybook Presentation
• Peter and the Wolf Storybook!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
• Rainbow Ukulele Curriculum
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at PitchPublications@gmail.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!