Who doesn't like a story? We all do. Now what makes a good story teller? How can we use stories in lessons?
This presentation with 32 slides will help you develop your skills as a storyteller with your class. It is also adaptable for students It contains:
1. an overview of the theme covered in the presentation
2. a brainstorming about telling stories
3. an explanation about why we tell stories and the benefits of storytelling in the class
4. a brainstorming about the kind of stories we can tell
5. 4 videos about types of stories
6. reflection about purpose of stories
7.step by step explanation on how to tell stories (atmosphere, facial expressions, choice of story etc.)
8. a video about Narnia
9. pair work practice about developing an atmosphere
10. pair work about describing emotions through facial expressions
11. pair or group work about delivering a storytelling
12. further ideas for storytelling
13. review of objectives!
Enjoy and have fun telling stories!!