PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A creatively designed pack on Straight Line Graphs which includes:
• An introductory activity to check that students have the skills required to access this topic. This includes the substitution of values into a linear equation and then plotting the x and y value coordinates onto a graph.
• An investigation sheet, on which students will discover how the value of m and c in the equation y=mx+c affects the line graph.
• An activity where students will draw linear graphs from equations, and find equations from graphs.
• A cut and match activity where students can visually connect equations with real life scenarios.
• Challenge questions where students find gradients and y-intercepts when equations are not in the form y=mx+c, and the identificaion of parallel lines from equations only.
• A confidence checklist for students to assess whether they have grasped what they have learned in this pack.
US version also available:
If you have any comments or suggestions, and to stay updated please follow us or take a look at our Facebook Page