As part of the new Grade 6 Ontario Social Studies curriculum, this resource explores Japanese Canadians past and present. It includes:
1) Flag of Japan
2) The Beginning
3) The Arrival of The Japanese
4) Attack on Pearl Harbor
5) Japanese Internment Camps
6) The Canadian Government Then
7) The Canadian Apology
8) Canadian Apology : Editorial Assignment (Graphic Organizer and Rubric)
9) Japanese Culture in Canada
10) Research Assignment: Japanese Art
11) Research Assignment: David Suzuki
12) Hold On, Wait A Minute Journal Entries (8)
If you have purchased the Grade 6 Ontario Social Studies Curriculum - Heritage and Canadian Community - DO NOT PURCHASE THIS. This is merely A UNIT SOLD SEPARATELY.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
•Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
•Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store.