Escape room style team building activity - perfect for the ELA classroom. This escape room will help students review the 8 parts of speech, subjects and predicates, read a short comprehension passage and solve a puzzle. This interactive escape room requires technology. Other than printing and, this Escape Room is ready for you to use!
Students do not need to watch the Stranger Things series in order to participate.
What You Get:
1. 4 Tasks (secret message decoding, matching subjects with predicate, matching 8 parts of speech words and definitions, short story with comprehension questions)
2. Answer keys for each task with explanations
About The Escape Room:
1. It should be played with small group teams of 3-4 students.
2. Designed to take 30-40 minutes to complete
3. Print and play ready for teachers - no additional locks or other materials are needed