This product provides teaching strategies to improve group work and foster cooperative learning.
Do your students grumble when asked to do group work? Do you find that they often end up off task? With this product you can design group work that engages the students and enhances learning. The examples and some of the worksheets in Suggestions for Successful Group Work
are for literature classes, but the overall suggestions and tips work with any field of study whether mathematics, social studies, or the sciences
Included in the package are the following:
• Detailed suggestions for designing group activities
• Group activities for the beginning of the semester
• Assigning permanent groups
• How to deal with students who hate working in groups
• Activity to create a study guide for reading assignments
• How to establish ground rules
• The usefulness of group quizzes
• The benefits of pairing from time to time
• Assessment forms for student evaluation
As a bonus
, there are group activities for the literature classroom and specific group exercises on point of view, character, plot, theme, and style.
May be purchased at a discount
as part of a package Resources for Group Work
Click on this link to view and download free products
from my store. These will give you an idea of the quality of my work. Dianne Mason’s Free Products
Click on the green star
next to my picture on any of my product pages to follow me
and receive a customized e-mail for the launch of any new product.
Earn TPT Credits
Thank you for visiting my store. Every time you make a purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers and leave feedback, you earn credit toward a future purchase. How does it work? After logging in, go to My Purchases
and find the button beside each product. Leave a fair rating and a comment about the resource, and you’re done!