Strategies for Safe Purchasing, Receiving and Storage of Food is a collection of fun activities that will help students learn ways to keep food safe. This product is great for students who are preparing for the ServSafe® exam. This is a collection of fun activities. You can choose to incorporate some or all of my strategies into your lesson plans. Once you purchase this unit, you will receive a zipped folder containing the activities I have created. You will note that each unit contains a variety of learning activities. Many of the activities are provided with several delivery options. These activities are only for those teachers who like to make learning fun. Teachers who like for everyone to sit silently in straight rows should not bother purchasing this product.
• Purchasing Principles Cartoon (two pages)
Receiving and Inspecting
• Receiving and Inspecting Role Play (one page)
• Checking Temperatures Activity (one page)
Accept or Reject
• Worksheet (three pages plus three page key)
• Scenario Sheet (one page)
• Small Group Activity (five sheets)
• Labeling Language Worksheet (one page)
• FIFO Activity (four pages)
• Storage Order (four pages plus four page key)
©2016 National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF).
All rights reserved. ServSafe and ServSafe Alcohol are registered trademarks of the NRAEF, used under license by National Restaurant Solutions, LLC. The logo appearing next to ServSafe is a trademark of the National Restaurant Association.