Helping students to process grief and loss is no easy task. To help school counseling staff to support these students in school, this resource was created.
Included in this resource is:
1) A brief summary of the five stages of grief
2) Ideas to suggest for students to express the loss
3) Counseling tips
4) A brief summary of the process of grief counseling
5) A grief, loss and illness booklist for children
6) A short story about death and feelings
7) A Memory Book to help students process and express the loss
You may also be interested in: My Pet Memory Scrapbook: Strategies to Assist with Pet Grief and Loss
Let's stay connected! Please consider liking my page on Facebook:
The Sunny Sunshine Student Support Store
***Please know that I spend a lot of time researching, creating, writing, and proofreading my work. However, typos or grammatical errors still sometimes occur. Please let me know if you find a typo or feel that a correction is needed, by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I value your input to make my products the highest quality possible. Thank you in advance for your help and support!