This Strawberry-Themed Printable Packet is a fun way to practice sight words, adding, cutting & pasting, and more!
Each worksheet in this packet is geared towards Kindergarten-First Grade.
Included in this 21 page set:
- Strawberries Word Search
- Strawberry Patterns: What Comes Next? – Cut & paste to complete the pattern
- How Many Are There? – Counting activity
- Strawberry Sum & Difference – Practice addition and subtraction math facts; simple word problems included
- Strawberry Color-by-Sight Word – Uses words from Dolch First Grade List
- Follow the Leader – Simple addition
- Beginning Sound ‘s’ – Phonics practice
- Strawberry Coloring Page – includes handwriting practice
- Strawberry Ending Sounds – Cut out each strawberry and place in the correct basket according to the ending sound
- Crack the Strawberry Code! – Use the number/letter key to crack the code
- 10 pages of Strawberry Cutting Practice - Cut out the picture at the bottom of the page and paste to match the original
Directions are included at the top of each page except the color-by-sight word and cutting pages.
I hope your students enjoy these fun pages! They would make a great complement to any strawberry-themed units.
Mama's Learning Corner
**I'm very appreciative for any and all feedback - thank you in advance!