Have your students review characters and plot elements with this puzzle worksheet based on the play A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams. This lesson supplement contains 21 words to hunt down and would make a fun homework assignment while studying the book.
The words to look for are: Aggression, Alcohol, Apartment, Bankrupt, Belle Reve, Blanche, Dubois, Eunice, Kowalski, Madness, Marriage, Masculinity, Mitch, Mortality, New Orleans, Poker, Shep Huntleigh, Stanley, Stella, Teacher, Tennessee, Williams
You might also like:
• To Kill a Mockingbird Word Search
• Huckleberry Finn Word Search
• The Great Gatsby Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.