Are you stuck trying to find interesting ways to engage your students in the concept of Stress and Health? Check out this mini bundle of three activities for stress and health.
This Stress and Health Deluxe Bundle Includes:
1) A customizable lecture that you can adjust to meet your needs and the needs of
your students. This bundle includes a version of this lecture in Keynote (Mac) and
Powerpoint (PC), format for users of every operating system.
*****Depending on the version of the presentation software that you use to present in your classroom, fonts and sizes in our lecture presentations may need adjustment. To make it easier for you to create a lecture that engages your students and looks like the PDF file included in this bundle, we offer downloadable font bundles in our store for FREE!
At absolutely no cost to you, you can get your hands on the fonts that we use in our lectures so that you can customize your presentations. Download the Free Font Bundle, install the fonts onto your computer, and customize your lecture in the way that works of you. Adjust sizes, fonts, images, and content to meet your needs and the needs of your students!*******
2) First students analyze the types of stress. Students will define stress, eustress, distress and stressor. Students will then identify the type of stress from different scenarios. Finally, students will draw a political cartoon about stress in their lives.
3) The next activity analyzes different ways students can cope with stress. First, they will identify their personality type (A or B) by taking a quick personality test online. They will then answer questions about their results. Lastly, students will write a paragraph about a time when they had overcome a stressful situation.
4) Next, students will do a quick review on the way in which stress impacts their health. Students will match definitions to terms or themes from the unit. Next students will answer short answer questions about the topic.
5) Lastly, student will work with different types of conflict. Students will be given a scenario and will be asked to identify which theory about conflict is used. They will then have to give an explanation for their answer by identifying the approach or avoidance factor of each
6) An answer key to the lesson activities to save you time and help guide student comprehension.
If you like these activities and presentations, check out our Unit Deluxe Activity bundle that includes activities and presentations for all of the objectives in this unit.
For more of our video lectures, check out our "You/Will/Love History" YouTube channel and subscribe for upcoming videos:
If you like the content of our store please head over to our Facebook page to like and follow us for updates on upcoming products and chances at free give aways!
You can also visit our shop right here on TPT and purchase Activities, Objective Bundles, Unit Bundles, Semester Bundles, and our Course Bundle, all of which align to our video lecture collection on YouTube!
Flip your classroom and the way your students learn history TODAY!