Students need to be taught how to make their sentence writing more interesting. Do your students write sentences like "I like my dog." or "I see a cat."? If so, then they are in need of some sentence stretching lessons.
This "Stretch A Sentence" Winter Edition is perfect for working on lengthening and jazzing up sentences throughout the winter. The pages are perfect for independent work, group work, or literacy stations. Included are:
1. Stretch a Sentence Reminder Poster
2. Stretch a Sentence Sample
3. Stretch a sentence "Do it yourself"
4. Stretch a Sentence "Draw your own picture" and write a sentence printable
5-12. 8 different winter scene sentence jump starters (colored clipart versions)
13-15 . 3 black and white "color it yourself" sentence jump starters
16. A snowflake sentence planning map
Key Words: The KinderKids, Winter, Sentence stretchers, stretch my sentence, writing, prompts, beginning sentence writing, writing workshop, December, January, February, winter theme writing, literacy