Also included in
- Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly Video Resource.Get your students moving and learning with Stretchy Bands using the upbeat songs NOW WITH VIDEOS -along with additional activities in this Stretchy Band Bundle! Professionally animated videos that your students will LOVE! You’ll find 5 act$32.80$41.00Save $8.20
Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly Video Resource.
Get your students moving and learning with "Let's Bounce It!" a stretchy band song that helps students develop gross motor skills and get out the "bounces!" The professionally animated video will capture students' attention and have them actively engaged in learning and exercising during music class or a movement activity. The directional words are especially helpful for younger learners- high, fast, slow- or for teaching music dynamics. You’ll find teaching ideas and activity directions to easily implement stretchy band activities into your lessons, activities and curriculum. This activity is best for Preschool through the 3rd grade.
* All Videos and Presentation are Easily uploaded and usable in Google Classroom or other Digital Learning Scenarios. Feel Free to email me with questions. Sandra@singplaycreate.com
*Please listen to the preview video for a sample of the audio files.
*Stretchy Band Songs and Activities can also be found in the STRETCHY BAND MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES RESOURCE. This song WITHOUT the ACTION story video or the TEACHING PRESENTATION is available in that resource.
- Creative movement strengthens students’ abilities to CREATE, PERFORM, RESPOND, and CONNECT to learning goals because movement activities ask them to imagine, analyze, and express and:
- Movement is a natural way for children to respond to music.
- Movement is how many children learn.
- Movement makes aural sound more real.
- Creative movement activities provide opportunities for students to exercise fine and gross motor skills, practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
- Pdf file with activity directions, song lyrics
MOVEMENT CARDS and/or POSTERS:
- PDF file
- Power point Presentation file with activity directions and movement cards
- Vocal and Accompaniment Mp3 Tracks
1 ACTION VIDEO
- Fully animated video for GOOGLE CLASSROOMS and/or classroom projecting.
- POWER POINT PRESENTATION of Action Video for teaching each move/activity.
SAMPLE OF THE LYRICS:
Let’s bounce it, let’s bounce it, let’s bounce it, bounce it, bounce it!
Let’s bounce it up and down.
Bounce it high, bounce it low, bounce it fast, bounce it slow.
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Teach music concepts
- For creative music activities
- To learn music concepts- high/low, fast/slow
- To learn math shapes and directional words- in/out, under/over, big/little, circle
- To build classroom community- Teamwork, playing together, sharing, games
- To develop gross motor skills- Big and little movements to help children exercise.
- P.E. Class
- Reward Days
- Music and Movement Classes
WHY MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES ARE IMPORTANT:
1) Provide opportunities to use large muscles to move and play games.
2) Using both hands together in activities.
3) Using arms and legs at the same time.
4) Using Right and Left hands.
5) Developing core stability and trunk rotation.
6) Moving across the midline.
7) Provide social interaction opportunities.
8) Provide opportunities for the brain and body to work together.
9) Provide opportunities to burn off stress.
10) Provide opportunities to gain strength and confidence in the body and promotes an active lifestyle.
11) Promotes balance.
12) Provide opportunities to find joy in moving the body.
13) Provide opportunities to use fine motor muscles.
14) Activities that use only one hand reinforce and strengthen the dominant hand.
15) Using two hands in activities strengthens bilateral integration.
16) Strengthens fingers
17) Provides positive experiences using fine motor muscles.
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!