Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Get your students moving and learning with Stretchy Bands using the upbeat songs NOW WITH VIDEOS -along with additional activities in this Stretchy Band Bundle! Professionally animated videos that your students will LOVE! You’ll find 5 action songs and videos with colorful presentations, teaching ideas and activity directions along with 65 Movement Posters and 16 additional activities to easily implement Stretchy Band activities into your lessons, activities and curriculum. Build classroom community, teach concepts, move little bodies using one fun resource! The songs and activities are best for ages 4-10.
*Please listen to the preview video for a sample of the audio files. You can also go to each resource to listen and view more details about that resource.
65 MOVEMENT CARDS and/or POSTERS and FLASHCARDS:
5 SONG Mp3 Tracks
5 ACTION VIDEOS
USE THIS RESOURCE:
WHY MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES ARE IMPORTANT:
1) Provide opportunities to use large muscles to move and play games.
2) Using both hands together in activities.
3) Using arms and legs at the same time.
4) Using Right and Left hands.
5) Developing core stability and trunk rotation.
6) Moving across the midline.
7) Provide social interaction opportunities.
8) Provide opportunities for the brain and body to work together.
9) Provide opportunities to burn off stress.
10) Provide opportunities to gain strength and confidence in the body and promotes an active lifestyle.
11) Promotes balance.
12) Provide opportunities to find joy in moving the body.
13) Provide opportunities to use fine motor muscles.
14) Activities that use only one hand reinforce and strengthen the dominant hand.
15) Using two hands in activities strengthens bilateral integration.
16) Strengthens fingers
17) Provides positive experiences using fine motor muscles.
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT RESOURCES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!