Also included in
- Music and movement. PE! Preschool! Classroom! Virtual! At Home! Movement Activity Songs, Directions, Posters, Games & Activities to get your students moving and learning with Freeze Dance Movements, Scarves, Bean Bags, Stretchy Bands and Parachutes. Perfect for Music, PE, Preschool and Special$32.85$36.50Save $3.65
- Distance Learning and Google Slides Friendly Video Resource.Get your students moving and learning with Stretchy Bands using the upbeat songs NOW WITH VIDEOS -along with additional activities in this Stretchy Band Bundle! Professionally animated videos that your students will LOVE! You’ll find 5 act$33.75$37.50Save $3.75
Get Stretchy Band Activity Songs, Activity directions, Posters, to get your students moving and learning movement activities. Perfect for Music, PE, Preschool and Special Needs Teachers to help students exercise fine and gross motor skills, stay focused, burn energy and have fun.
Creative movement activities provide opportunities to also practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise! Activities can be adapted for Preschool up to Grade 6.
*The songs can be used with stretchy bands, scarves and parachute movement props. Home Schools will love the music and movement activities.
*Please look at the Preview Video to see all of the pages in this resource.
- Creative movement strengthens students’ abilities to CREATE, PERFORM, RESPOND, and CONNECT to learning goals because movement activities ask them to imagine, analyze, and express and:
- Movement is a natural way for children to respond to music.
- Movement is how many children learn.
- Movement makes aural sound more real.
- Creative movement activities provide opportunities for students to exercise fine and gross motor skills, practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
This resource provides you with songs, presentations, teaching ideas and game directions to easily implement Stretchy Band activities into your lessons, activities and curriculum.
- “8 Ways to Use Stretchy Bands” (Children ages 4-12)
- Reasons why creative movement helps children engage in learning.
16 MOVEMENT and BRAIN BREAK ACTIVITIES
- (You provide your own music or use the 5 song tracks.)
- PDF files and a Power Point presentation to use in your classroom.
- Rearrange the slides, insert your own music and you are ready for some serious fun.
65 MOVEMENT CARDS, POSTER AND FLASH CARDS
- PDF files and in a Presentation file.
- Create your own presentation directions, music selections and activities included.
- w/Mp3 Tracks-Actions and Movement Directions (Children ages 4-10)
- Including: “Hello Mr. Stretchy” Sing a Long Video (Children ages 4-10)
THE FIVE SONGS:
This resource has activity and song lyrics. If you are looking for the ANIMATED SONG VIDEOS, CLICK ON THIS LINK. There is a NEW SONG VIDEO for each of the songs.
5 Songs with Activity and movement directions. Includes a poster with actions in a power point. (You’ll need to insert your own audio files.)
- “Hello Mr. Stretchy” Includes a VIDEO for students to follow along.
- “I Want to Move Like . . .”
- “Let’s Bounce It!”
- “Let’s Go Soaring”
- “Let’s Walk Around the Sun”
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- To learn music concepts- high/low, fast/slow
- To learn math shapes and directional words- in/out, under/over, big/little, circle
- To build classroom community- Teamwork, playing together, sharing, games
- To develop gross motor skills- Big and little movements to help children exercise.
- P.E. Class
- Reward Days
- Music and Movement Classes
MOVEMENT ACTIVITY TITLES:
1. COME ON IN - LET’S GO - REWARD TIME
2. COPY CAT
3. CREATE A MOVE
5. EXPRESS THE MUSIC
6. FOLLOW ME
7. FOLLOW THE PATH
8. GUESS THE PATTERN
9. IN IT TOGETHER
10. OVER AND UNDER
11. PLAY THE RHYTHMS
13. SWITCH IT UP
14. TEACH A MUSIC CONCEPT
15. WANT TO BE MY FRIEND?
16. WE NEED YOU
MOVEMENT ACTIVITY POSTERS: (65 Posters!)
- Teach Directional Words
- Music Elements
- Develop Gross Motor Skills
HOW TO USE:
Get your students moving and learning with the upbeat songs and activities in this resource. You’ll find songs, teaching ideas and activity directions to easily implement Creative Movement activities into your lessons, activities and curriculum. These songs can be used for activities with Stretchy Bands, scarves, bean bags, parachutes and other movement props. The songs and activities are best for ages 4-10.
WHAT OTHER TEACHERS SAY:
"Stretchy bands are so much fun! Thank you for the awesome resource!"
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let's Move and Learn with Music!