Bestseller of 2017!
Teaching the Elements of Drama will be a *SNAP* with this COMPLETE unit! Aligned with both Common Core and TEKS Standards for grades 3 - 5, this resource provides everything you need to teach the drama genre to your students in the classroom, library, homeschool, drama club, or beyond!
Here's just an idea of how other teachers feel about this unit...
"This was SUCH a great resource!! Saved me hours of prep and was easy to adapt to my needs! Thank you!"
"Lesson plans for my drama unit...done! Thanks for providing an excellent resource!"
"Really great drama resource! I love the sheet where you color in the different elements of the script, it was very engaging to my students and a great time saver for me. Thank you!"
"Wonderful unit, my students had so much fun!!"
"These activities were so helpful for teaching the elements of drama. My kids really enjoyed them!"
Please see the PREVIEW above for an idea of everything included in this versatile resource!
This AWESOME product includes:
- Detailed unit lesson plans for at least 5 days (with ideas to extend to two weeks!)
- An awesome teaching Powerpoint to introduce the drama genre and the elements of drama using colorful photographs and easy-to-remember vocabulary definitions
- Foldables and other resources to use for your ELA interactive notebook
- Printable anchor chart that you can print, assemble, laminate, and use again and again!
- Scene from an original drama to use in a close reading. Students must color-code their evidence. Perfect for homework or as an assessment!
- Task cards for a small group, centers, independent practice, and more. Answer key included.
- Vocabulary cards for ELA focus wall, pocket chart, interactive notebook, or more
- Graphic organizer for students to use to write their own drama script
- Ideas and resources for centers and small groups
- Links to online resources
- Compare and contrast activity
Looking for other great ELA products? Click here to see more:
Elements and Structure of Poetry Complete Teaching Unit
Inferencing Task Cards
Character Traits Cards
Antonyms Magic Puzzles
Synoyms Magic Puzzles
Author’s Purpose Task Cards
Remember that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Please follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Christie Dalton @ My Pink Clipboard