Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.23 MB | 28 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RL.7.5. They will work to explain that plays are divided into acts and scenes. Students will explain how dialogues and monologues contribute to the meaning of a play. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 6 links to instructional videos or texts
• 1 assessment that includes five multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as monologue and soliloquy
• Excerpts from several texts including "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscar Wilde
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels