In order for the students to be successful during this assessment they will need a . This assessment is meant for 8th grade but can be adapted for the younger grades. It is an editable file, so you are more than welcome to change the content based on your students knowledge. Below is the breakdown of the 21 question assessment! Answer key included. : )
- 10 Questions over the element Phosphorus (atomic #, atomic mass, protons, electrons, neutrons, electron shell etc.)
- 1 Draw Bohr model of Phosphorus question
- 3 Multiple choice over organic compounds, periods/groups, and element characteristics
- 1 Open ended response about elements in the same group
- 6 Matching questions. Matching elements with chemical property.